The Winterton Hall is located in the centre of Plaistow and offers a range of facilities including kitchen, showers and limited car parking. Originally constructed in 1908 and presented to the parish by Georgina Winterton, the widow of Lord Winterton, in his memory, the hall now has modern heating and lighting.
With a single main room, the hall is used by the Plaistow Preschool group, which was graded as ‘good’ during its OFSTED inspection in October 2011. The Preschool also now organise the Maypole Fete which takes place each May.
Winterton Hall is available for private hire by contacting Wendy Lockwood on 01403 871604, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.