01403 871 652
The Parish Council has submitted the Plaistow and Ifold Parish – Neighbourhood Plan SEA for the Plaistow and Ifold Neighbourhood Plan Addendum, again as part of Regulation 15, to Chichester District Council (CDC), the lead planning authority. For any questions please contact the Parish Clerk: email@example.com
- Regulation 15 Submission Cover Letter (06 Jan 2020)
- Plaistow and Ifold Parish – Neighbourhood Plan (17 Sep 2019) final version
- Basic Conditions Statement (17 Sep 2019) final version
- Consultation Statement (17 Sep 2019)
- Minutes: Parish Council ratification of 17 Sep 2019 changes to The Plan and accompanying documents. Refer to page 11 of the minutes dated 17th September 2019, specifically at C/19/136.
- Health Check (03 Apr 2018) awarded to the Parish by Locality, a programme partner of the Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG). Completed by a Locality appointed Inspector, Intelligent Plans – Catherine Loveday BSc (Hons) MSc MRTPI.
- Strategic Environmental Assessment – SEA (Aug 2018) Completed by AECOM on behalf of Locality.
- SEA Addendum (28 Oct 2019) Completed by AECOM on behalf of Locality.
- Habitat Regulation Assessment (HRA) (23 Apr 2019) CDC and Natural England.
- SEA for the Plaistow and Ifold Neighbourhood Plan Addendum (May 2019) Completed by AECOM on behalf of Locality.
- CDC – Reg14 Pre-Submission Response (Oct 2017)
- CDC – SEA Screening Response (Oct 2017)
- All Other Supporting Evidence